Friday, April 5 to Friday, June 7, at West Vancouver Arena
North West Vancouver Ringette is excited to offer 10 one-hour sessions of ringette skills development and scrimmages on Friday nights this Spring.
These weekly “springette” sessions will include instruction on ring defence, checking, shooting, passing, skating skills and more, followed by a fun scrimmage. They will be instructed by Katie Vincent and Erin Mulligan. Erin spent three summers as an instructor for the National Ringette School and Katie has taught gym ringette to high school-aged kids and skating lessons since 2014.
- 6:30-7:30 pm – Players born 2009-2012 — a few spaces left!
- 7:45-8:45 pm – Players born 2005-2008 — group is full
Space is limited (max 20 skaters per session) so register ASAP to secure your spot.
Registration is now open to players from all associations!
- Early Bird (March 1-17): ONLY $80/player for existing NWVRA players
- Late (March 18-31): $120/player (open to other associations and late NWVRA registrants, space permitting).
- Goalies: $50/goalie (please contact us if you need to borrow some gear)
Registration Link: http://www.karelo.com/register.php?BID=350&BT=10&Ev=18507